Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Captain Picard Repeat attraction at dusk
Captain Picard Repeat
February 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain Picard attraction in all it's grainy malevolence! You will be deafened by this moving sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the innovating, dancing, backward-walking legend, Buzz Lightyear.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or hip or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes away from the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peach.