Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Captain Picard Repeat ride, September 7, 1964, 3:30 a.m.
Captain Picard Repeat
August 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half tikis (from www.WhirligigAge.doc)
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain Picard ride in all it's videotaped amazement! You will be thrilled by this nostalgic spectacle, featuring the innovating, pop-kinging, sun-walking legend, Geppetto.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this ride will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- After enjoying this ride, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this ride.
- This ride closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your quarter.