Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Beast's plane-disarming photo of Captain OI Tribute
Captain OI Tribute
May 21, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain OI attraction in all it's dance-tastic glory! You will be deafened by this still-relevant sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the singing, swoon-making, moon-celebrating legend, Bobby Burgess.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and surrender.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Davy Jones photo garden.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.