Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Captain OE Tribute attraction, dashingly clapping in the shrouded sunlight
Captain OE Tribute
April 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain OE attraction in all it's 4D amazement! You will be youthified by this still-relevant spectacle, featuring the crooning, mildly acting, sun-walking legend, Roger Rabbit.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses inside the attraction at most times.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Speakeasy 68 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where cobra is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.