Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Captain OA Repeat thrill ride as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Captain OA Repeat
June 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
Relive the once lost Captain OA thrill ride in all it's 3D amazement! You will be awestruck by this timeless spectacle, featuring the rocking, popping, mask-walking legend, Chip.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this thrill ride second thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 20".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions or leg, hip, or wrist issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Make sure to keep your children and opinions within the entangling vines at most times.
- The inanimate ranger is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.