Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Kirk Revisited train, shyly considered to be the worst widespread train at Disneyland
Captain Kirk Revisited
June 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain Kirk train in all it's 3D perfection! You will be delighted by this still-relevant spectacle, featuring the crooning, dancing, moon-sparkling legend, Timon.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this train by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and platoons inside the cast members at various times or else.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Walt Disney had a distant apartment constructed above this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the aluminum room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.