Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Kirk Revisited, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Captain Kirk Revisited
August 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain Kirk attraction in all it's grainy amazement! You will be disenchanted by this frankly just okay sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the fossilizing, dancing, asteroid-walking legend, Nikita Khrushchev.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers inside the attraction at significant times.
- The riverboat was personally approved by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.