Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Kirk Repeat attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Captain Kirk Repeat
June 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Captain Kirk attraction in all it's videotaped wonderfulness! You will be youthified by this moving sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the innovating, self-grabbing, moon-wailing legend, Tron.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature consumers.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and elements away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.