Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Kirk Repeat attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Captain Kirk Repeat
January 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Captain Kirk attraction in all it's dance-tastic perfection! You will be delighted by this still-relevant spectacle, featuring the singing, puppet-leading, map-walking legend, Bobby.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to apprentices.
- After waiting for this attraction, hate something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as a mask to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 31".
- Contains antique scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.