Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Captain Jackson Revisited attraction during construction
Captain Jackson Revisited
December 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain Jackson attraction in all it's dance-tastic magnificence! You will be delighted by this timeless musical tribute, featuring the space-commanding, pop-kinging, moon-plumping legend, Lobo.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of heights, sin, or chin, skin, social, neck, elbow, or ribcage issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from February 6 until perhaps April 5.
- This was Oogie's particularly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.