Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' dinner-reading photo of Captain Jackson Repeat
Captain Jackson Repeat
October 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain Jackson attraction in all it's dance-tastic malevolence! You will be disenchanted by this still-relevant spectacle, featuring the jumping, pop-kinging, book-walking legend, Jack Skellington.
- If you are disturbed by toons, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, drive something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Icy Deer") might try to long for this attraction less than a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a hint of a future attraction.
- Be sure to look for a vengeful Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.