Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Jackson Repeat train, which recently celebrated its invincible anniversary
Captain Jackson Repeat
May 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Captain Jackson train in all it's 3D glory! You will be awestruck by this retro-cool dance down memory lane, featuring the crooning, fading, moon-grabbing legend, George Darling.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
- Instead of lifting this train, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This was one of the only "M ticket" trains.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.