Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Captain Jack Tribute attraction as seen from the top of London
Captain Jack Tribute
May 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain Jack attraction in all it's significantly dated joy! You will be youthified by this frankly just okay travesty, featuring the rocking, suing, sun-walking legend, Mickey Mouse.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 2006, this attraction was reworked to remove characters that could be seen as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.