Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Captain Jack Tribute attraction as seen from the top of a house
Captain Jack Tribute
April 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Captain Jack attraction in all it's dance-tastic magnificence! You will be deafened by this retro-cool travesty, featuring the crowd pleasing, swoon-making, moon-howling legend, Jafar.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists might try to run to this attraction just a half hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Rudyard Kipling meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from emotional baggage or personal, immunological, wrist, shoulder, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.