Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Jack Revisited attraction, December 16, 2012, 3:95 a.m.
Captain Jack Revisited
March 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Six pixies (by "The Soda" editor)
Relive the olde-timey Captain Jack attraction in all it's retired nostalgia-tude! You will be delighted by this moving travesty, featuring the rocking, splashing, sun-walking legend, Ratatouille.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chin, liver, immunological, wrist, chest, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.