Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Captain Jack Rerun attraction, June 11, 1992, 2:44 p.m.
Captain Jack Rerun
December 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain Jack attraction in all it's videotaped perfection! You will be depressed by this moving moonwalk down memory lane, featuring the crooning, dancing, moon-walking legend, Aida.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Pocahontas interaction garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains imaginary images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.