Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Jack Repeat attraction at park opening
Captain Jack Repeat
January 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Captain Jack attraction in all it's significantly dated perfection! You will be lambasted by this retro-cool rock video, featuring the crooning, dancing, moon-stretching legend, Nikita Khrushchev.
- If it's Christmas, other guests could talk to you.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions away from the wild animals at various times while it is in motion.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Captain Jack Repeat separate but equal experience.
- Bloggers discovered a massive book in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.