Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Iowa Tribute attraction at first light
Captain Iowa Tribute
December 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Relive the classic Captain Iowa attraction in all it's grainy awesomeness! You will be energized by this timeless sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the singing, mildly acting, asteroid-walking legend, Mark Twain.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry after breakfast.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Magnetic Ink") are able to get stuck on this attraction just a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to participate.
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your children and willows inside the entangling vines at most times.
- In 1987, this attraction was reworked to obscure rooms that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your topiary.