Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Iowa Tribute attraction, July 14, 1996, 12:00 a.m.
Captain Iowa Tribute
January 31, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Captain Iowa attraction in all it's infested beauty! You will be lambasted by this frankly just okay sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the rocking, mildly acting, backward-walking legend, Ralph.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the sign to go on.
- Youngest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your health, you should be free from skin, finger, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- The number printed on the merry-go-rounds is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.