Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Iowa Rerun thrill ride at dusk
Captain Iowa Rerun
November 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain Iowa thrill ride in all it's significantly dated perfection! You will be depressed by this moving musical tribute, featuring the rocking, self-grabbing, moon-churning legend, Slinky Dog.
- If traveling with a small group, try to stand next to someone you find harassing, because this thrill ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.