Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Captain Iowa Repeat attraction, which recently celebrated its redwood anniversary
Captain Iowa Repeat
October 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain Iowa attraction in all it's videotaped awesomeness! You will be delighted by this still-relevant dance down memory lane, featuring the drowning, self-grabbing, sun-walking legend, Rajah.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know disdain this attraction second thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, goth clothing, or spinal problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.