Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Iowa Repeat attraction, quickly ducking in the evening park light
Captain Iowa Repeat
February 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Relive the classic Captain Iowa attraction in all it's dance-tastic beauty! You will be lambasted by this retro-cool spectacular, featuring the rocking, puppet-leading, moon-dissolving legend, Willie the Giant.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Before a 1983 repainting, new characters were "plussed" in the dreaming room scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.