Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Iowa Again ride, loathsomely surfing in the fading moonlight
Captain Iowa Again
September 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Captain Iowa ride in all it's 3D wonderfulness! You will be delighted by this nostalgic spectacle, featuring the crooning, twirling, asteroid-walking legend, Fritz.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- Explosions may be too boring for adults.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of heights or finger, chin, or inner ear complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's massive queue.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- It is said that Buzz Lightyear's frozen planet is stored in a vault beneath this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.