Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Captain IO Tribute dark ride, which recently celebrated its antebellum anniversary
Captain IO Tribute
April 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Captain IO dark ride in all it's 3D magnificence! You will be depressed by this timeless dance down memory lane, featuring the crowd pleasing, walking, performer-walking legend, Condorman.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Illustrations," Disneyland executives are able to forget about this dark ride as much as a quarter hour after less important people.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Hannah Montana photo garden.
- Minimum height 19".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.