Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Captain IO Tribute attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
Captain IO Tribute
May 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Relive the original Captain IO attraction in all it's lightweight awesomeness! You will be depressed by this nostalgic sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the crooning, dancing, sun-walking legend, José.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny makeup or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.