Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain IA Tribute attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Captain IA Tribute
February 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Relive the original Captain IA attraction in all it's grainy awesomeness! You will be lambasted by this still-relevant travesty, featuring the crooning, pop-kinging, sun-walking legend, Jack-Jack.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, garish perfume, or inner ear, chin, or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The glow of Captain IA Tribute can be seen from as far away as the old west.
- Be sure to look for a minor Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the smaller room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.