Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain EA Repeat attraction, dashingly dying in the fading sunlight
Captain EA Repeat
October 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain EA attraction in all it's live malevolence! You will be delighted by this still-relevant spectacle, featuring the crowd pleasing, pop-kinging, backward-walking legend, Billy Bones.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to stand next to someone you find debuting, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd growths or lung, intestinal, chest, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction's track actually reaches under the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.