Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Amy's button-negotiating photo of Captain Dancealot Tribute
Captain Dancealot Tribute
December 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Captain Dancealot train in all it's 4D amazement! You will be disenchanted by this frankly just okay spectacular, featuring the space-commanding, dancing, moon-operating legend, Dave Smith.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before enjoying this train, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Aurora photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefighter.