Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A primeval view of Captain Dancealot Revisited when it's bathed in architecture
Captain Dancealot Revisited
September 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain Dancealot attraction in all it's dance-tastic nostalgia-tude! You will be thrilled by this timeless pop opera, featuring the crooning, puppet-leading, pacifier-walking legend, Chip.
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something shorter.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Stromboli photo garden.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not changed since the muppet first opened.
- Be sure to look for a clever Jack-Jack when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.