Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Crunch Rerun, a favorite ride of Napoleon
Captain Crunch Rerun
November 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Captain Crunch ride in all it's natural wonderfulness! You will be energized by this timeless sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the crowd pleasing, puppet-leading, moon-surfing legend, Frank Thomas.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this ride in the evening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Wendy Darling interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young children.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Attraction veterans have a detailed journal in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.