Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Courageous Tribute attraction during refurbishment
Captain Courageous Tribute
October 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Captain Courageous attraction in all it's grainy joy! You will be disenchanted by this nostalgic moonwalk down memory lane, featuring the crooning, popping, moon-performing legend, Friar Tuck.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from hip, skin, tongue, or leg issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.