Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain AU Tribute attraction at park closing
Captain AU Tribute
February 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Four dollars (by www.HotrodAge.com)
Relive the original Captain AU attraction in all it's pop-tacular magnificence! You will be lambasted by this nostalgic sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the singing, dancing, perch-walking legend, Aida.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and shoes away from the vehicle at all times.
- The tower of Captain AU Tribute can be seen from as far away as Frontierland.
- Be sure to look for a valiant Mickey when you are stuck in the macabre room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.