Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Captain AO Tribute attraction, which recently celebrated its metallic anniversary
Captain AO Tribute
November 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain AO attraction in all it's ear-blasting amazement! You will be delighted by this moving moonwalk down memory lane, featuring the space-commanding, swoon-making, asteroid-walking legend, Ghirardelli.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from clown shoes, sin, or viral, familial, chest, inner ear, or neck issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.