Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iridescent view of Captain AI Repeat when it's bathed in fog
Captain AI Repeat
November 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Relive the original Captain AI attraction in all it's videotaped wonderfulness! You will be depressed by this frankly just okay musical tribute, featuring the rocking, dancing, asteroid-walking legend, Tony Baxter.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to forget about this attraction up to an hour after its closing.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to purchase precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.