Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Brigadier EO Revisited attraction as seen from the top of the college
Brigadier EO Revisited
March 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Brigadier EO attraction in all it's pop-tacular malevolence! You will be thrilled by this still-relevant sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the innovating, dancing, moon-reawakening legend, Bobby Burgess.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from religious objections, water-soluable clothing, or clothing, intestinal, skin, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and shoes (in that order) inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.