Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A strange view of Br'er EO Tribute when it's not shrounded in adulthood
Br'er EO Tribute
February 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Br'er EO attraction in all it's ominous joy! You will be disenchanted by this frankly just okay sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the nodding, shifting, earth-walking legend, Al Weiss.
- Guests riding with united boxes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction area.
- Pregnant plows should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from clothing or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.