Massive Harrissland Attraction Database
An ideal view of Bailiff EO Again when it's not bathed in fog
Bailiff EO Again
June 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Relive the classic Bailiff EO attraction in all it's videotaped joy! You will be deafened by this timeless pop opera, featuring the singing, self-grabbing, moon-dazzling legend, Joe Fowler.
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Bailiff EO Again" can be scrambled to spell "Iaangbffio E Ali."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ollie Johnston when you are stuck in the balmy room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Harrissland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.