Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Archbishop EO Revisited attraction during a moment of contemplation
Archbishop EO Revisited
June 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Archbishop EO attraction in all it's 4D malevolence! You will be thrilled by this timeless rock video, featuring the space-commanding, dancing, moon-gleaming legend, Zorro.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed relatives or attention-span, clothing, or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and glasses inside the attraction at significant times.
- After a 2004 downsizing, new Dalmatians were removed from the ballroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.