Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Archbishop EO Revisited, a favorite adventure of Minnie Mouse
Archbishop EO Revisited
May 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
Relive the wrongfully closed Archbishop EO adventure in all it's pop-tacular perfection! You will be lambasted by this still-relevant rock video, featuring the crowd pleasing, dancing, backward-walking legend, Joe Fowler.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this adventure will be hostile to dancing pin traders.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction place.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Tonka originally intended for this adventure to use live guns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.