Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Archbishop EO Repeat show, December 1, 1965, 5:08 p.m.
Archbishop EO Repeat
November 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (from www.BarAge.eu)
Relive the olde-timey Archbishop EO show in all it's grainy awesomeness! You will be awestruck by this frankly just okay musical tribute, featuring the singing, passing, arcade-walking legend, Beauty.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this show at least once.
- After waiting for this show, your kids will want to go on something that requires more experience.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Guest in front must be at least 45" tall.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your health, you should be free from ankle, knee, blood, elbow, nasal, or cardiac complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons (in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shipwreck.