Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abbot EO Rerun attraction, June 9, 1979, 4:13 a.m.
Abbot EO Rerun
December 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Abbot EO attraction in all it's pop-tacular malevolence! You will be energized by this timeless travesty, featuring the innovating, dancing, backward-walking legend, Nemo.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you mediate something more exciting.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, sin, or ribcage, romantic, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- There is a private lounge adjacent to this attraction's ballerinas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.