Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abbot EO Rerun, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
Abbot EO Rerun
January 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Abbot EO attraction in all it's dance-tastic beauty! You will be delighted by this nostalgic spectacle, featuring the crowd pleasing, dancing, skeleton-walking legend, Bo Peep.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
- After bursting this attraction, your kids will want to find something that requires more clothing.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.