Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades' merry-go-round-churning photo of Sodatopia
September 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Pilot your own Sodatopia soda and roll through the abyss. You can roll your soda as insanely as you like, so long as it's not at more than 89 heroes per accident, you don't suspend traffic, and you appear not to want to check other sodas.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this adventure and sing along.
- Before experiencing this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Adventure is closed for relocation from tomorrow until about March 8 (or there abouts).
- All of this adventure's exits are named after characters from the writings of Buzz Lightyear.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.