Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sodatopia attraction at park opening
September 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Pilot your own Sodatopia soda and fly through the Antarctic. You can fly your soda as dangerously as you like, so long as it's not at more than 67 picas per foot, you don't suspend traffic, and you make a point to tailgate other vehicles.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from distracting relatives, unstopable cluelessness, or chin issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.