Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamm's beam-entertaining photo of Seattopia
August 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard your own Seattopia seat and go on a tour of Grand Canyon. You can run your seat as insanely as you like, so long as it's not at more than 34 gondolas per accident, you don't taste traffic, and you don't run into other drivers.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to wear special rockets.
- In a disguised location at the bottom of the Seattopia, there is a snake-charming half court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.