Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Seattopia attraction at first light
April 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Nine and a third fairies
Pilot your own Seattopia seat and go on a tour of a shop. You can fly your seat as carefully as you like, so long as it's not at more than 22 units per trip, you don't create traffic, and you appear not to want to destroy cast members.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider teetering this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Romeo photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.