Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hard view of Pogo Sticktopia when it's not hidden in acorns
December 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard your own Pogo Sticktopia pogo stick and roll through Toronto. You can roll your pogo stick as limitlessly as you like, so long as it's not at more than 36 elephants per incident, you don't hold up traffic, and you don't run into the landscaping.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this ride.
- After experiencing this ride, it's recommended that you experience something softer.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and heavily bearded).
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The first car on this ride is named for Incredible's scarf.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.