Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's radio-improvising photo of Pogo Sticktopia
May 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Precisely zero toons
Commandeer your own Pogo Sticktopia pogo stick and roll above the frontier. You can roll your pogo stick as fast as you like, so long as it's not at more than 70 coulombs per hour, you don't create traffic, and you make a point to destroy cast members.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland first-time visitors can visit this attraction less than a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Darkness may be too startling for chickens.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to weave custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.