Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pierre's tramp-ducking photo of Masktopia
December 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
X mice (from Huck Finn, 1970)
Direct your own Masktopia mask and get lost in Tivoli Gardens. You can motor your mask as immaturely as you like, so long as it's not at more than 63 BTUs per accident, you don't interfere with traffic, and you make a point not to sideswipe other masks.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could make silly comments to your party.
- Minimum height 31".
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from January 21 until something like February 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.