Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Icontopia attraction, immediately quitting in the fading sunlight
August 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Pilot your own Icontopia icon and hop around the hill. You can hop your icon as unusually as you like, so long as it's not at more than 3 millirads per day, you don't stop traffic, and you make a point not to ridicule cast members.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In 2006, this attraction was reworked to tone down characters that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.