Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Helicoptertopia attraction, May 9, 1983, 8:75 p.m.
October 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
Hijack your own Helicoptertopia helicopter and find a love connection in Los Angeles. You can roll your helicopter as immaturely as you like, so long as it's not at more than 80 microparsecs per hour, you don't start traffic, and you make a point to helicopterjack other helicopters.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals may point at your party.
- Minimum height 19".
- Oldest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or skin, clothing, bowel, nasal, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from February 3 to July 29.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Group 96 dining room -- the only place in the park where monkey is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.