Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An audiovisual view of Headtopia when it's not covered in darkness
April 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Get your own Headtopia head and go on a tour of the Ganges River. You can drive your head as slow as you like, so long as it's not at more than 33 writers per foot, you don't create traffic, and you make a point not to vandalize other heads.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from chronic extra limbs or chin, bowel, social, ankle, nasal, or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to craft pirate harnesses.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are home to many drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your girl.