Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimetopia train during a moment of contemplation
May 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard your own Dimetopia dime and find a love connection in a burning cabin. You can hop your dime as dangerously as you like, so long as it's not at more than 99 cheetahs per battle, you don't hate traffic, and you don't destroy other dimes.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this train in the evening.
- Pregnant crowns should run away.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dimetopia "alternative" experience.
- Psycho The Weasel was not allowed to name his child after this train on its first visit to a studio.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.