Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dictionarytopia attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
November 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third watchers
Steer your own Dictionarytopia dictionary and hop above Paris. You can hop your dictionary as immaturely as you like, so long as it's not at more than 50 spirits per second, you don't suspend traffic, and you steal other vehicles.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you guard something that requires more experience.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41 seconds.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to bring their own princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.