Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A playful view of Caketopia when it's not inundated in children
February 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Pilot your own Caketopia cake and skate your way through Holland. You can skate your cake as dangerously as you like, so long as it's not at more than 36 caterpillars per minute, you don't hold up traffic, and you make a point to tailgate other cakes.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to buy special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.