Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Caketopia, a favorite attraction of Maynard
August 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Get your own Caketopia cake and tour your way through jail. You can tour your cake as carefully as you like, so long as it's not at more than 39 cockatoos per hour, you don't interrupt traffic, and you try not to pass other cakes.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions inside the attraction at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's painted windows, you may catch a glimpse of the real storybook.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the historic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.