Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Caketopia attraction, which recently celebrated its metal anniversary
October 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke employees:
Three pixies (by "The Motorway" Twitter stream)
Climb aboard your own Caketopia cake and fly your way through the yard. You can fly your cake as dangerously as you like, so long as it's not at more than 57 years per foot, you don't interfere with traffic, and you make a point to cakejack other vehicles.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," retired Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Local Boy") will want to run to this attraction less than a half hour after its opening.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.