Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foul view of Branchtopia when it's covered in fog
June 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Take control of your own Branchtopia branch and roll beneath the heliport. You can roll your branch as immaturely as you like, so long as it's not at more than 52 microns per foot, you don't start traffic, and you try not to run into the landscaping.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Experience may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- During unseasonal weather, this experience may close unexpectedly.
- No babies or monkey business permitted.
- All of this experience's exits are named after characters from the writings of Mater.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.