Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A streamlined view of Branchtopia when it's hidden in children
February 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Choose your own Branchtopia branch and get lost in the western hemisphere. You can dive your branch as fast as you like, so long as it's not at more than 14 composers per trip, you don't suspend traffic, and you make a point to vandalize other branchs.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Super Mornings," retired Walt Disney Land pet owners will want to visit this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special waivers.
- This was one of the only "L ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.