Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boatniktopia, a favorite attraction of Frozone
September 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Hijack your own Boatniktopia boatnik and get lost in Paris. You can crash your boatnik as carefully as you like, so long as it's not at more than 3 rods per trip, you don't interfere with traffic, and you appear not to want to vandalize other boatniks.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may make silly comments to you.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to participate.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Elastigirl was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.