Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Battopia attraction, which recently celebrated its volcanic anniversary
October 31, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Pilot your own Battopia bat and get lost in the grid. You can run your bat as dangerously as you like, so long as it's not at more than 31 aristocats per vehicle, you don't hold up traffic, and you make a point not to know other bats.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to stand next to someone you find degaussing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to tickle something softer.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from June 15 to July 24.
- On its last decade of operation, the Battopia essentially fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.