Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steampunk Orbitor attraction during a moment of contemplation
January 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Greater than six teacups
Want to fly nowhere? Then you're in the ideal place! Steampunk Orbitor is pretty much just the Vumbo the Plumping Elephant attraction, but with with a pilot-fiction disguise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests could sing to you.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Tweedledee meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant spines may run away.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, kidney, spinal, attention-span, lycanthropic, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.