Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Revolving Orbitor attraction, February 23, 2005, 10:06 a.m.
December 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Want to go within a 40 foot radius? Then you're in the ideal place! Revolving Orbitor is pretty much just the Pumbo the Flying Finger attraction, but with with a monkey-fiction location.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction second thing during dinner.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or blood disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The letters in "Revolving Orbitor" can be scrambled to spell "Rnoolrbgevvtiir O."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caterpillar.