Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Revolving Orbitor attraction at a distance
September 26, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Want to go where you already are? Then you're in the wrong place! Revolving Orbitor is pretty much just the Tumbo the Painting Elephant attraction, but with with a lake-fiction theme.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Manic Sail") are able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a half hour after its closing.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed allergies or back, familial, spinal, or attention-span disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During bad hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.