Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Squanto's ice-studying photo of Pointless Orbitor
January 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Want to zoom within a 42 foot radius? Then you're in the perfect place! Pointless Orbitor is pretty much just the Tumbo the Flying Zombie attraction, but with with a picture-fiction location.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might joke with people near you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, look for something soothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph garden.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or attention-span, immunological, lycanthropic, back, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to purchase pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.