Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Planetary Orbitor attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
January 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Want to spin within a 30 foot radius? Then you're in the ideal place! Planetary Orbitor is pretty much just the Qumbo the Flying Duck attraction, but with with a paper-fiction paint job.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Majestic Maid") might try to run to this attraction less than a half hour preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 31 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.